Quality Assurance to the Fore
Therefore the associations’ goals are...
• to further develop the HDD technique according to the needs of practice at European level!
• to constantly improve the image of the HDD lobby in the eyes of the public and the clients!
• to better represent technical interests to technical interests to clients, public authorities and other
• to advance the qualification of our members by further education!
• to support young people during their education at university!
• to enforce a simplification of approval procedures!
• to offer a platform for the constant exchange of experience and expertise!
We offer you...
• cooperation at a national and international level in our committees, working groups and workshops
alongside constant technical and professional exchange with colleagues from the industry!
• further training of your personnel (training according to DVGW Cert GmbH Worksheet GW 329 as a
skilled supervisor, site manager and machine operator)!
• a transparent association structure with a European executive committee and a management
available for you at all times!
• the permission to use the DCA logo on business papers and on your websites!
• free subscription to the DCA organ bi-UmweltBau!
• free receipt of the six-monthly DCA-Newsletter with member information, current projects and news
from the HDD industry!
• the free use of the DCA online services!
• reduced participation fees for all DCA meetings (annual congress, training courses, etc.) and